Welcome to FairDeal – Short supply-chain platform for local artisan products in the CBC area
FairDeal Project Information
- Full project name: “FairDeal – A Short Supply Chain Platform for Local Artisan Products in the CBC Area” (Acronym: FairDeal
- Source of funding: Cross-border Cooperation Program “INTERREG V-A Romania-Bulgaria 2014-2020”, Priority Axis 4: Qualified and inclusive region; Specific objective 4.1 Promote the integration of the cross-border region in terms of employment and labor mobility.
- Date of conclusion of the GASP: 08.06.2017г.
- Completion time: 33 months
- Budget project value: 572 533.62 Euro for all partners / for Veliko Turnovo Municipality, Lead Partner – 324 592.17 Euro /, Bilateral Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, National Theater Marin Theater Sorescu Craiova, Dimanche Association Craiova, Romania
- Craft fairs
Holding craft fairs in Veliko Turnovo and Craiova as a traditional form of promotion and marketing.
- Business Support – Marketing
The project aims to stimulate small and medium-sized entrepreneurship in the cross-border region through innovative marketing of local handicrafts.
- Tradition and innovation in one
Integrating tradition with the innovative approach proposed will contribute to greater opportunities and greater efficiency for regional SMEs.
- Organization of events
It is planned to organize events with the participation of reference chambers of industry and representative business organizations from the Danube region.